Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: help me sale my header

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    help me sale my header

    guys and gals. i have a header from a 92-95 civic will fit certain models up to 00 with clearance issues its an airmass ceramic blue header worth about 300 dollars new. it has about 15000 miles on it no rust/dents/busts. I am trying to get 150 dollars for it. i know somebody out there needs a decent header for a civic. if you know ANYONE at all. let me know something. thank ya
    Cant we all just get along?

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: help me sale my header

    Rice is nice- but 8 is great [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I don't have a Honda but I'll look around. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help me sale my header

    haha rice is great when it eats them 8 cylinders though! 175 horses in a 2000 pound body is great. all motor. but yeah i would rather have a nice 8-cylinder rwd anyday. haha me and blue were talking the other day after 2-a-days..... im going to put a rwd drivetrain in the ricer just for old times sake.
    Cant we all just get along?

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: help me sale my header

    Yeah but 2 people can carry the whole rear end of my tired [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] 'Stang and the factory will admit to 260 hp, and it is an untouched auto. But it likes Premi fuel , good thing I'm a homebody, same with the Camaro, and I'm still wondering what the ole Nova will run like with the cam, intake and carb- it is still a while from hitting the street and just a 307. I figure I got about all the thing will take and I'll still have to open up the exhaust to get the best out of it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help me sale my header

    haha im thinking about buying me a CJ with a 360 in it. dana 44 rear end geared low. wont do over 55 but hey who wants to go 55 up a mountain? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I love the paint on the boys camaro looks really nice. lets hope that car STAYS really nice. haha gotta love the first car.
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: help me sale my header

    If I can get him to be good [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] "Ole Joe" does do a nice spray. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help me sale my header

    bump
    Cant we all just get along?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: help me sale my header

    BUMP.........
    Cant we all just get along?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •